AS OF March 14, 2020:
Although we do not have anything available at the present time, we are planning for rough puppies (Sable & Tri ) early summer of 2020. Below you will find more information regarding our waiting list, reservation process. As most of our available puppies are spoken for well in advance, we strongly recommend contacting us well ahead of time if you are interested in adding one of our puppies to your family.
BELOW, IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GO ABOUT REQUESTING TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR PUPPIES, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE AND EMAIL YOUR RESPONSES BACK TO US at . WE WILL REQUIRE THIS INFORMATION AS PART OF OUR HOME SCREENING PROCESS AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY REQUEST TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST FOR OUR PUPPIES WITHOUT OUR REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. This is part of our due diligence. It not only helps us in finding only the best possible homes, it also greatly assists us in finding the best possible fit between each individual dog and a potential new family.
PROSPECTIVE HOME QUESTIONNAIRE
ANY PROSPECTIVE HOME FOR ONE OF OUR COLLIES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS PART OF OUR PROSPECTIVE FAMILY SCREENING PROCESS:
1) DO YOU HAVE A DOG OR DOGS AT THE PRESENT TIME, AND IF SO WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR WANTING ANOTHER DOG?
2) WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING A COLLIE AS THE DOG FOR YOU?
3) HAVE YOU HAD A COLLIE OR OTHER BREED OF DOG PRIOR, AND IF SO, WHERE DID YOU OBTAIN THEN FROM, HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THEM, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, WHY AND IF THEY HAVE PASSED ON WHAT WAS THE CAUSE?
4) YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE PICTURES OF YOUR YARD AND RELATED FENCING OR DOG RUNS WHERE YOUR DOG MIGHT BE KEPT WHILE OUTDOORS.
5) YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR WORK/PROFESSIONAL LIFE RESPECTING HOW MUCH TIME YOU MAY BE AWAY FROM HOME ON A DAILY BASIS, AS WELL AS YOUR RECREATION LIFESTYLE.
6) YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO PROVIDE A VETERINARY REFERENCE, AND IF A VETERINARY REFERENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE, WE WILL REQUIRE A REFERENCE FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE WHO IS ABLE TO SPEAK KNOWLEDGEABLY AND IN DEPTH ABOUT YOU AS A DOG OWNER AND POTENTIAL HOME FOR ONE OF OUR COLLIES.
As noted on our homepage, we DO NOT SHIP DOGS EXCEPT ON NON STOP DIRECT FLIGHTS. In the absence of direct non stop flights, we would expect any prospective family to either come here to bring their dog home with them, or arrange with us to bring the puppy to their new home. We have had many families travel to meet us and our dogs from many places far and wide. Visitors are always welcome.
Davenloch Collies follows a very limited vaccination protocol in accordance with various guidelines as established by Dr. Jean Dodds - DVM. Such protocols and the continued practice of them, are reflected in the application of our health guarantee. We believe such protocols are in the best interest of and support the longevity of life and health for our Collies.
As we take the greatest of care in the socializing of our puppies, puppies are never released to new homes until at least 10-14 weeks of age. We are also willing to work with requests for non vaccination and holistic rearing but request this be discussed with us in advance of formal reservations.
Thank you for your interest in our Collies, and if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to chat with you!
DAVENLOCH COLLIES REG'D
DAVENLOCH DIVINE DECADENCE
at 7 weeks of age